Meet me in the middle…

Prototype No10 turned out to be everything I had hoped for. So the next big thing was to figure out the best weight of fabric …and the best solution to keep it secure while riding.

I found that they were relatively secure but… I feel like you are starting to know me by now …“relatively” simply won’t do!

The skirts contain a lot of fabric; I really wanted to make sure that they would stay put as well as looking amazing. My first thought was fairly obvious – leg straps. However I felt like I could still do more and so I started to play around with weights. I began to play with a few different options and ideas, until I had a ‘light bulb’ moment and found the perfect solution…