Ear warmers are perfect for winter riding, waterproof, hard wearing and super cosy.
- Velcro fastning for ease of use
- Fleece lined
- Waterproof wax cotton outer fabric
- Protection from wind and rain
- Large design for added protection
- Sustainable product
- One size – tested on lots of riding hat designs.
- For every 12 sets sold we plant 2 trees here in the UK
We are proud to be working towards a lower carbon world with 9Trees. Their philosophy and professionalism sit perfectly with the values we hold as an organisation. As we work towards a better UK, 9Trees are the perfect partner both now and for generations to come.
Waxed cotton Explained
We use Traditional English Waxed Cotton.
The wax cotton fabric is waterproof but wherever the fabric is stitched there is a possibility it will allow water in. If you find that there is a leak in your skirt you can easily touch up the area with the wax dressing provided.
How to re-wax using waxed cotton dressing
- Using a damp sponge clean of any excess dirt from the waxed cotton.
- Place your tin of wax cotton dressing in hot water to soften it.
- Apply thinly with a clean cloth to you waxed cotton.
- Paying extra attention to seams, pocket edges and any particularly worn areas.
Regular reproofing will help maintain the waxed cotton and prolong its life. You can use other re-waxing products as long as they are designed for, Wax cotton garments.
The best way to store you skirt, is to hang it up using the hanger at the back of the skirt. This will allow it to dry out and reduce the risk of it staying damp and mould forming.